– drop-dead beautiful 1987 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 convertible
– grand prix white exterior (Porsche colour code 908) with black convertible top
– white Fuchs wheels, white bumpers with black stripes
– burgundy full-leather interior for a contrast
– delivered to the US when new, re-imported in 2015
– well-maintained state inside and out, traces of use appropriate for a 30 year-old car
– clean Carfax report, no visible traces of accident damage
– some repainting, minor stone-chip damage
– G50 manual gearbox
– Classic Data appraisal values the Porsche in condition 2+ at € 80,000 (2016)
– German registration documents, valid technical approval until 02/2018
– one of the most popular sports cars of all times in irresistible colour combination
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the production line in 1989.
For the 1986 model year, Porsche had extended the warranty against rust from 7 to 10 years. These 911 models benefit from the improved corrosion protection until today. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
This car is almost a must in any good garage!