– range-topping Mercedes-Benz 560 SL from the R107 series
– US delivery, re-imported in 2016
– will be eligible for historic plates from 07/2017 on
– beautiful colour combination of dark blue paint and beige leather interior
– car has been repainted
– body-coloured hardtop comes with the car
– matching dark blue convertible top
– climate control, cruise control, power windows and antenna
– clean Carfax
The Mercedes Benz R 107 roadster series, unveiled in 1971, became the convertible with the highest production numbers of any SL, with over 237,000 units built over 18 years, which also means the longest production-run of any Mercedes-Benz passenger car series ever.
The 560 SL (1985 to 1989) was conceived as an export model for the American, Australian and Japanese market and never officially offered in Europe. The 5.6-litre eight-cylinder engine (M 117) was created by lengthening the stroke of the 5.0-litre V8, it produces 170 kW (231 PS).
Only the Best “Made in Germany” for the States – the SL 560 US versions were shipped from the factory “fully loaded”. The only additional equipment on the options list was a seat heating.