– European specs BMW M635 CSi in amazing condition
– M88/3 engine without catalytic converter, 210 kw (286 hp) of power
– originally delivered to BMW dealer in Alicante, Spain in 1986
– 1st registration 03/1988, remained with the same owner until 2016
– bought by Polish classic car collector who invested over € 10,000, invoices available
– reportedly rust-free car
– not yet 75,000 km on the odometer
– runs on 17″ BBS rims, original set of TRX wheels with new Dunlop tyres also included
– service booklet available, many stamps from BMW and Bosch service
– one of only 3,283 cars of this type, the strongest and most sought-after E24
Upon its presentation, the design anticipated the styling of the future 7 Series (E23). Inside, there is the driver-related cockpit – a 70s novelty at BMW – with the center console turned slightly towards the driver. Otherwise, the upper-class coupé boasts lush luxury, since the 6 Series was designed for a comfortable ride. And that is not at all contrary to a sporting performance, least of all with the more powerful engines of the 635 CSi.
The 6 Series has the reputation of easy maintenance and its engines are said to be virtually indestructible. For this reason, this BMW is well placed for a second spring as a classic that is fit for everyday use.