Auction date 7 December 2019, 3 pm
RETRO CLASSICS® BAVARIA
Messezentrum 1, D 90471 Nuremberg, Germany
Please click for more information about the auction >>
The prices quoted below are “reserve prices”. As a rule, the auctioneer will accept bids from approximately 20 % below reserve. If the highest bid remains under reserve, the knockdown is “subject to reservation”, i.e. the consent of the consignor (= owner) is required. If the reserve is met or exceeded in the auction, there is a so-called “direct knockdown”, which means a purchase is made in any case.
Please note that a surcharge of 10 % on the hammer price is levied in the auction..
Auction catalogue (Pdf)
35 vehicles matching your criteria.
- Volkswagen Golf II GTI 1.8i from 1986 - unwarranted mileage of 176,500 km - 4-cylinder petrol engine with 79 kW (107 hp) and 5-speed manual gearbox-…
- 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500 SL from the R 129 series - originally delivered in the US, brought new to Japan and first registered in May 1992-…
- stylish 1971 Triumph Spitfire - well-kept convertible in elegant colour combination - only two owners from new - royal blue paintwork with beige leather interior - matching…
- Fiat 500 Abarth conversion - well-made visual clone using genuine Abarth parts - technical components taken from Abarth: axles, gearbox and suspension - engine with 695…
- 1998 BMW M3 from the E36 series - 3.2 litre engine with 179 kW (243 hp) and automatic transmission - low certified mileage of…
- 1969 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL - 2.8-litre six-cylinder 118 kW (160 hp) engine with automatic transmission - one of only 2,519 units built with this engine specification-…
- 1970 Mercedes-Benz 280 SL "Pagoda"- originally delivered to the US, used to run in California - with its current German owner since 2010 - beautiful colour…
- 1972 Intermeccanica Indra - red paintwork with elegant black leather interior - unwarranted mileage of 48,000 km - 5.3 litre 8-cylinder engine offering 169 kW…
- Porsche 911 Carrera 4S of the 993 series - delivered and always registered in Germany - from 1997, the penultimate year of air-cooled 911 production - vehicle…
- rare 2002 Porsche 996 GT2 - 2014 re-imported from Italy - 3.6 litre engine with 340 kW (462 hp) - unwarranted mileage of 59,200 km - exterior paintwork…