Auction date 23 May 2020, 3 pm
Online Auction only – no participation on site possible!
The prices quoted below are “reserve prices”. As a rule, the auctioneer will accept bids from approximately 20 % below reserve. If the highest bid remains under reserve, the knockdown is “subject to reservation”, i.e. the consent of the consignor (= owner) is required. If the reserve is met or exceeded in the auction, there is a so-called “direct knockdown”, which means a purchase is made in any case.
Please note that a surcharge of 10 % on the hammer price is levied in the auction.
Auction date 10. December 2016
The vehicles are coming soon!
20 vehicles matching your criteria.
- Volkswagen Jetta II in red - from one of the last years of production, 1990 - delivered and always registered in Germany - 4-cylinder petrol…
- 1998 BMW 323 ti Compact - only two owners from new - 2.5 litre 6-cylinder petrol engine with 125 kW (170 hp) and automatic…
- 1941 Cadillac Series 62 Deluxe Sedan from celebrity ownership - believed to have been owned by Hollywood diva Hedy Lamarr - reportedly purchased from Hedy Lamarr…
- 1983 Porsche 911 SC (G model) convertible - originally delivered to the US, re-imported in 2014 - air-cooled 3.0 litre flat 6 engine offering 132 kW…
- 1969 Mercedes-Benz 280 SE Coupé of the W 111 series - 2.8 litre engine with 118 kW (160 hp) and automatic transmission - one of only…
- VW Golf III GTI from penultimate year of production run, 1997 - 2.0 litre 4-cylinder engine with 85 kW (116 hp) of power - silver metallic…
- Porsche 944 S2 Convertible from penultimate year of production run - sought-after 3.0 litre engine - originally delivered to the US, re-imported in 2016 - unwarranted 134,000…
- 1993 Mercedes-Benz 400 E (W124) - 4.2 litre V8-engine offering 205 kW (279 hp), mated to 4-speed automatic transmission - model prior to 2nd facelift - cruise…
- 2000 Bentley Arnage, the marque's flagship at the turn of the millennium - imported from the US - two owners in Germany so far - unwarranted mileage…
- 1959 MG A, classic roadster in British racing green - believed to have been delivered to the US, came to Germany via Great Britain - nice-looking…