Auction date 04 December 2020, 3 pm
Online Auction – no participation on site possible!
Please click for more information about the auction >>
More vehicles will follow.
The complete catalogue will be published here shortly.
16 vehicles matching your criteria.
- Mercedes-Benz 190 C from 1964, successful participant of the Danube Classics - originally delivered to the US, spent most of its life in sunny California…
-German first registration -2 owners-Fully galvanized body-Radio "Gamma"-Sunroof-Original audi alloywheels-Since 2005 as part of a collection of an Audi dealer-Timing belt, V-belt,oil, oil-filter, air-filter, fuel-filter,…
- German authorization - All wheel drive - 5-speed manual transmission - Foldable rear seat - Trailer coupling with 100 kg vertical load - Registered cold run control - New tyres-…
- German registration with historic plates - Well-kept and authentic condition - Olditax short evaluation with state grade 2 - Equipped with the typical Autobianchi front grill - sporty…
- 1990 VW Golf I convertible, a young classic - Special Edition "Etienne Aigner" in original condition - mangrove green metallic (VW colour code LK6P)…
- EZ 07/01/1979 - Right-hand drive - 2 owners according to owner - Folding roof - Chrome bumpers, rims, carburetors and the leather seats are new - Classic Analytics appraisal…
- Land Rover Range Rover, year of construction 1994 - second-hand - delivered in Germany and always approved here - unwarranted mileage of 143.300 km…
A lightweight but powerful vehicle: the secret success of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sedan - 1.3 litre 4-cylinder petrol engine with 62 kW (84 hp) -…
- from the penultimate year of production - Delivered in Germany and always approved here - Engine revised in 2013, invested over € 6,000, receipt available - 5-speed…
- first registration in Germany - tiptronic transmission - traction control (ASR) - automatic brake differential - ABD - automatic speed control - air condition - electric sunroof - park distance control-…