– 1983 Porsche 911 SC (G model) convertible
– originally delivered to the US, re-imported in 2014
– air-cooled 3.0 litre flat 6 engine offering 132 kW (180 hp), mated to 5-speed manual gearbox
– Porsche Certificate of Authenticity available
– body made entirely of galvanized steel
– unwarranted mileage 142,500 miles
– great colour combination: blue metallic paintwork and black leather interior
– matching colour soft top
– Callipers and brake fluid renewed, change of oil, new lights front and back
– 16″ Fuchs wheels, fog lights, tinted windows, turbo spoiler and radio
– German registration documents and historic plates
A legend goes into the next generation – keeping all its power and class!
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the assembly line in 1989.
For the 1981 model year, Porsche had introduced a 7-year warranty against rust, they were the first manufacturer in the world to do so. The entire chassis was made of double-sided galvanized steel. From these corrosion protection measures, the Porsche 911 benefits until today. As of 1986, the warranty was extended to 10 years. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
A classic car not to be missed in a solid oldtimer collection!