– beautiful Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 convertible in gold-metallic
– matching numbers vehicle with Porsche certificate of authenticity
– originally delivered to the US and reimported in 2015
– 3.2 litre flat six engine with 152 kW (207 hp) and manual 5-speed gearbox
– unwarranted 140,800 km on the odometer
– black soft top, leather stone chip protective hood and wind deflector
– brown leather interior
– power windows, air conditioning, electrically adjustable driver’s seat
– Fuchs wheels in good condition
– new H4 headlights
– various repairs / services: new tie rods
A legend goes into the next generation – and loses no bit of temperament and class!
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the production line in 1989.
For the 1986 model year, Porsche had extended the warranty against rust from 7 to 10 years. These 911 models benefit from the improved corrosion protection until today. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
This car is almost a must in any good garage!