– Mercedes-Benz 560 SL in unusual and intoxicatingly beautiful color combination, petrol-
metallic paint and beige leather interior
– mighty 5.6 liter V8 with an output of 169 kW (230 hp), automatic transmission
– read speedometer approx. 126.000 miles
– late model from the penultimate year of manufacture, delivered new to the USA in 1988, 2016 re-imported to Germany
– Airbag, power windows, cruise control, center armrest and original Becker Grand Prix-
Radio, hardtop in body color belongs to the car
– Underbody dry ice blasted and waxed
– Stabi. front bearings, wishbone bearings and tie rod ends, fuel filter and spark plugs
renewed. Oil change performed
– Reconstruction of the bumpers in front and rear, as well as the headlights according to StVZO
– the top model of the R107 series, a real eye-catcher
A pearl for the overseas market – now she’s coming home!
The Mercedes Benz R107 roadster series, unveiled in 1971, became the convertible with the highest production numbers of any SL, with over 237,000 units built over 18 years, which also means the longest production-run of any Mercedes-Benz passenger car series ever.
The 560 SL (1985 – 1989) was conceived as an export model for the American, Australian and Japanese market and never officially offered in Europe. The 5.6 litre eight-cylinder engine (M 117) was created by lengthening the stroke of the 5.0 litre V8, it produces 170 kW (231 PS).
Only the Best “Made in Germany” for the States – the SL 560 US versions were shipped from the factory “fully loaded”. The only additional equipment on the options list was a seat heating.