Price on requestCar-ID: OT0305
Bright red AMG luxury car with gullwing doors
– Export version Gulf States (Emirate of Dubai)
– Powerful 6.2 litre 8-cylinder engine with 420 kW (571 hp)
– 7-speed Speedshift DCT sports transmission with 4 driving programmes + Race Start function
– AMG sports seats with 3-point seat belts + sports suspension with double wishbones on front and rear axle
– Bi-Xenon headlights, headlight cleaning system, dynamic headlight range adjustment
– Rear view camera
Exclusive AMG special equipment:
– Performance steering wheel in nappa leather/ Alcantara
– Carbon Interior Package: trim elements, seat backrest + seat side trim, door sill trims
– Bang & Olufsen Beo sound system with 6 speakers, 2 subwoofers, surround sound
– Invested over €23,000 in 2017, including new gearbox, invoices available
– German registration documents
The production of the iconic Mercedes-Benz 300 SL “Gullwing” had ceased in 1963. Being such a legendary vehicle, Mercedes decided to honour it by designing a new supercar some 47 years later.
No doubt whose successor the C 197-series Mercedes SLS was. Like the 300 SL it had gullwing doors and its performance left many other vehicles far behind .Equipped as standard with the most powerful naturally aspirated engine worldwide: a 6.2 litre V8 with originally 420 kW (571 hp) and later up to 464 kW (631 hp). The SLS was also the first Mercedes to be designed entirely by AMG in Affalterbach, who also manufactured the engine, while the chassis and aluminium body were produced by Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria. The final assembly took place with Mercedes’ headquarters in Sindelfingen. The car was a great success, specially amongst celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Boris Becker and Cristiano Ronaldo. It also won numerous international awards. Being a true heir to its predecessor, the SLS AMG turned to a memorable classic by the time production was ended in 2014.