Ferrari Sbarro Tornado SB2 – a unique and exclusive super sports car
– Spectacular and futuristic one-of-a-kind creation by cult designer Franco Sbarro
– V12 engine boasting 325 kW (442 hp) from 5.5 litres of displacement
– 6 speed manual transmission with slotted gear shifting mechanism
– Based on a Ferrari 456 GT, first registered in 1994
– Flashing Ferrari red exterior with beige leather interior
– Delivered to its original customer in 2005
– Swiss registration documents
A stunning eye-catcher – Even among Ferraris, some are more rare than others!
When you think of Franco Sbarro, you immediately have in mind unusual looking and unique sports cars. One of his most spectacular projects is the Ferrari Sbarro Tornado SB2, which is truly one-of-a-kind. The successor to the SB1 was built on behalf of a customer in 2005 on the basis of the Ferrari 456 GT and also equipped with a V12 engine with a displacement of 5,474 cc. The 357 kW (485 hp) power of this authentic Ferrari is transmitted to the rear wheels via the six-speed gearbox. Thanks to its equipment, the SB2 is able to reach a top speed of 300 km/h. At that time only a few innovative Ferrari of this type existed, so this vehicle caused quite a stir. Compared to its predecessor, the “Tornado” was thoroughly overhauled and now reminded of the Testarossa from the 60s. Among other things round headlights were installed, the bonnet was painted red and the interior was changed from white to beige. Despite the designer’s modern vision, the SB2 clearly reveals the soul of a Ferrari.