A real sleeper immediately recognized by an expert
– Mercedes Benz C 43 AMG w202 Designo
– 4.3 l V8 with 306 hp and 510 Nm torque
– Styling 2 AMG rims
– One of only 3040 units
– Delivered and always registered in Germany
– Full equipment
– Original price of DM 120,000
– Leather interior in black and white (only in the Designo equipment)
– Sports seats
– Brilliant silver metallic 744U
– sliding glass roof
– Mercedes-Benz APS BT-2 radio with navigation system
– Telephone D-Netz standard
Presented at the IAA in September 1997, the eight-cylinder C 43 AMG with five-speed automatic transmission succeeded its six-cylinder predecessor.
The equipment is again based on the Sport model.
The AMG model shown here based on the C-Class W202 series, of which there were even three different top models from Mercedes ‘in-house tuner during their production period. After the original C 36 AMG powered by a six-cylinder in-line engine, Mercedes brought a V8 to the mid-range for the first time in 1997 with the C 43 AMG. With this engine, the W202 achieved 306 hp and was produced less than 4,000 times in just over a year and a half – we are offering you one of these rare V8-C-classes here.