– 5.7-litres (350 cu) V8 engine, Turbo Hydromatic (TH350)
– 3-speed automatic transmission.
– All-wheel drive with NP-205 transfer case, alloy wheels with Hankook DynaPro MT
– Power steering
– Imported from USA in 2019
– Visually and technically elaborate, extensively restored (invoices € 25,430 net)
– Bumper and front frame newly chromed
– Black leatherette interior
– Modern radio in retro design
– White hardtop, black softtop with large side windows
– Windshield with band filter
– Classic-Analytics appraisal from 2020 (grade 2)
– German registration + historic vehicle admission
The first generation GMC Jimmy was introduced for the 1970 model year and was offered as a full-size SUV with a removable hardtop roof. The GMC Jimmy was an upscale version of the Chevrolet K5 Blazer and was offered with two inline six-cylinder (4.1L, 4.8L) and two V8 engines (5.0L, 5.7L). The Jimmy was an upscale version of the Chevrolet K5 Blazer and was available with two- or four-wheel drive. Although the Jimmy was a full-size SUV, the concept of the vehicle was to offer a pickup truck with ample interior space and luxury. Until 1975, Jimmys were offered with a fully removable hardtop, but starting in 1976, a semi-cab design was used. The GMC Jimmy was offered until 1991.
A Jimmy can tow a trailer… it drives up a hill and through sand…. brings you almost anywhere to have fun and thrilling adventures. A Jimmy also fits either as a great all-season station wagon or as second car.