Price coming soonCar-ID: XT0414
– 1979 Porsche 911 SC
– delivered to Japan, re-imported to Germany in 2019
– 3,0 litre petrol engine with 132 kW (180 hp) and 5-speed manual transmission
– unwarranted mileage of 48,900 km
– exterior paint in silver metallic with black leather interior
– engine was reportedly overhauled in January 2018
– power windows, sun roof
– runs on 16″ Fuchs rims
– already eligible for German registration as a historic vehicle
A legend goes into the next generation – and loses no bit of temperament and class!
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the assembly line in 1989.
For the 1981 model year, Porsche had introduced a 7-year warranty against rust, they were the first manufacturer in the world to do so. The entire chassis was made of double-sided galvanized steel. From these corrosion protection measures, the Porsche 911 benefits until today. As of 1986, the warranty was extended to 10 years. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
This car is almost a must in any good garage!