– German registration with historic plates
– Well-kept and authentic condition
– Olditax short evaluation with state grade 2
– Equipped with the typical Autobianchi front grill
– sporty wooden steering wheel
– Interior fittings made of red synthetic leather with knee protection on the dashboard
– rare Folding roof made of impregnated fabric
The Autobianchi 500 Giardiniera was the version of the new 500 Giardiniera built by Autobianchi for FIAT, the equipment of which corresponded to the D version of the 500 sedan.
In addition to the standard version indicated as Giardinieravennero, two other versions were presented, an elegant version, the Bianchina Panoramica, and a “van” version, which received a large cargo space instead of the rear seat.
After the introduction of the FIAT 500 Series F, the Giardiniera was taken over by the Autobianchi brand in 1968 and retained the special feature, the rear-hinged doors.
The FIAT 500 sedan ended its career in 1975, while the Autobianchi 500 Giardiniera, thanks to its versatility, remained in production for two years until 1977 and was also marketed as the Autobianchi Giardiniera.