– BMW E24 633 CSI
– Historic number plates approval
– since 1980 with the 2nd previous owner
– PIONEER KP-5500 radio
– Elite AR 8660 Graphic Equalizer Booster
– Jensen Audio Triaxial Speakers
– Classic Data report (2)
– Certificate from BMW Group Classic from 07/19/2011
– Electric windows
– Black leather interior
– Styling 5 aluminum rims
– Moldings in very good condition
– Valid technical control until 07/2022
– All invoices, technical control reports and receipts from 1980 up to date available
A high-revving straight six engine, standard drive, and all packaged in an equally expressive as well as timeless coupé shape: Hardly surprising the BMW 6 Series (E24) met with enthusiastic buyers for over 13 years, longer than any other BMW.
Upon its presentation, the design anticipated the styling of the future 7 Series (E23). Inside, there is the driver-related cockpit – a 70s novelty at BMW – with the center console turned slightly towards the driver. Otherwise, the upper-class coupé boasts lush luxury, since the 6 Series was designed for a comfortable ride. And that is not at all contrary to a sporting performance, least of all with the more powerful engines of the 635 CSi.
The 6 Series has the reputation of easy maintenance and its engines are said to be virtually indestructible. For this reason, this BMW is well placed for a second spring as a classic that is fit for everyday use.