A very rare limited edition created to celebrate Jaguar’s comeback to the Formula I Racing sport
– Powerful 4-litres V8 compressor with 363 PS and 505 Nm torque
– One of only 200 vehicles built worldwide
– Platin metallic paint (Code: MDZ/1916)
– Black leather interior with red stitching (only for this limited edition)
– Only 90,000 KM
– 2 owners only
– Automatic transmission
– Active Suspension
– 20 inch BBS Detroit alloy wheels
– from 0 to 100 in only 5,4 seconds
Only 200 specimens of the Jaguar XKR Silverstone were produced and just 50 vehicles came onto the German market. This very rare limited edition was created to celebrate Jaguar’s return to the Formula One racing sport. It’s name “Silverstone” is dedicated to the famous racing circuit in England. The vision of Jaguar’s engineers was to create a sports car that reflects the dimensions of the racing circuit.
The characteristics of the Silverstone are the dark gray stitched with red seams
Seats. The Silverstone is also characterized by its five-spoke alloy wheels and the chrome-plated door sills. Above all, the XKR Silverstone with its supercharged engine, finely tuned chassis and distinctive style, is a sports car for the true enthusiast.