A rare classic Jaguar XK 140 replica
– GRP body
– Spoked rims, convertible top, right-hand drive
– Classic car appraisal with grade 3
– Only 80,000 km
– Blue paintwork and gray full leather interior
– German registration
– 5 speed manuel transmission
– Wood interior
– In 2014 the vehicle passed the German TÜV (MOT)
This replica still needs a little attention to complete the restoration.
A beautiful replica of the original Jaguar XK 140
The XK140 was introduced in late 1954 and sold as a 1955 model. Exterior changes that distinguished it from the XK120 included more substantial front and rear bumpers with overriders, and flashing turn signals above the front bumper.
The Jaguar XK 140 has perfectly shaped lines. It’s classic roadster design fullfills the expectations of the enthusiast of british style and elegance.
However, this replica still needs a few skilled hands to complete the restoration. The Heritage was built in England with the engine, transmission, axles and transmission of the Jaguar XJ6 and a fully galvanized body.