-Dreamlike Z1 in 257 top red
– First registration 1992
– Front mid-engine
– Galvanized Chassis
– 2.5L in-line six-cylinder with 170 hp (M20B25)
– Technical check until 12/2022
– Only 68234 KM
– Gray (300) nappa / nubuck leather interior
– Timing belt changed in 2018 at 67863 KM
– All keys as well as documents and a lot of Technical Report certificates are available
– New BMW front fenders due to cracks (old parts available)
For an even more open drive, you’d need a motor-bike!
The BMW Z1, presented at the Frankfurt car fair In 1987 and produced from 1989 to 1991 in a limited small series of only 8,000 units, is a first-rate eye-catcher, which is mainly due to its exciting body with retractable doors. They make getting into the car a bit of a challenge for less mobile citizens, however, they allow for a convertible feeling of a lifetime, for they may even stay down while driving!
The Z1 was a technology demonstrator with distinctive features such as the front mid-engine, the completely, in one piece, galvanized chassis, the body parts made of thermoplastic material or fibreglass and the completely smooth underbody.
The extremely stiff chassis combined with the 170 hp six-cylinder make the Z1 a driving machine that turns each serpentine route into a feast for the senses.