An American cruiser with one of the longest hood in the automotive industry: A real giant and symbol of the “American Way of Life”!
“Brougham” is the paradigm of ultimate luxury!
– 5.8 meters long and 2 meters wide
– Fleetwood 3rd generation
– Only 2 owners from new according to previous owner
– Matching number
– Powerful 7.7 litre V8-engine with 375 hp
– Automatic transmission with 3 gears
– Power steering, electric windows, a cigarette lighter per seat, electric exterior mirrors, seat belts in front, electric seat adjustment in front, air conditioning
– Astonishing paint in “Topas-Gold Firemist” with luxurious cloth and leather interior in “Dark Aqua DuBarry”
– Untampered original vehicle in a great condition
– Historic number plates approval
– Carburetor and spark-ignition adjusted by specialist workshop, oil service, headlights converted to EU
– valid technical control until 01/2022
Cadillac Style – “The only way to travel…is Cadillac Style.” What is Cadillac Style? A Cadillac Fleetwood is Cadillac Style. This is Cadillac in its most eminent form. Fleetwood used to do all upholstery work for every Cadillac model, but a Cadillac Fleetwood is a very very special version of the epochal “Standard of the World.” Fleetwood crafted the entire car. It was so special during its heyday, it had its own dedicated assembly line. A Fleetwood-bodied Cadillac was crafted by talented artisans to be not only the finest automobile in the world, but it was also the paradigm of all luxury sedans.
A Fleetwood-bodied Cadillac is unequalled in all of motordom. Uncompromised luxury and elegance with impeccable fit and finish highlighted the majestic Fleetwood series. It’s preeminence in the luxury car segment is without conjecture the finest expression of automotive excellence. The Fleetwood ‘s long, low architecture was like nothing else on the road at the time.
Cadillac had once again created an automotive masterpiece.