– Cubic minibus O 309 from 1980
– Former policebus, currently in use as marketing bus of the Retro Classics Promotion
– Untampered original condition
– 3 owners only
– Only 68,300 KM
– 4-cylinder in-line engine with 2307 ccm and 90 hp
– Red paint with Retro Classics logo; original paint was green
– 6 seats
– Rear skylights and luggage racks
– German registration
A bus with a lot of potential
The Mercedes-Benz O 309 was the bus variant of the Düsseldorfer Transporter, a transporter with great effects. This is his property includes 10 different engines with four or six cylinders with 55 to 130 hp available. The O 309 was the successor to the O 319 and the predecessor of the second-generation Mercedes-Benz T2. The internal chassis designations for the O 309 are 309, 310 and 313.
The vans were the epitome of the classic commercial vehicle: deliver rights, deliver furniture – the loadmasters with the star simply delivered!
The flatbed truck is the workhorse for construction and road workers. Signs, paint and bricks on the loading area, the quiet simply on the mountable trailer and off you go. The panel van distinguishes war, which is popular with fire brigades and emergency vehicles.