Much sought-after lifestyle station wagon with all-wheel drive of the E30 series
– 170 hp from a 2.5 liter inline six cylinder engine
– 3 owners only
– Permanent all-wheel drive
– Power sunroof, air conditioning, detachable trailer hitch, heated front seats, leather steering wheel, power windows front and rear, cruise control
– Original BMW Bavaria Business C radio
– Original BMW Styling 5 alloy wheels
– Professional treatment of the body paint
– TÜV-Nord evaluation certificate from 2020 (grade 2+)
– German Registration + valid technical control (MoT) until 10/2023
BMW’s second generation 3 Series, the E30, replaced its popular predecessor in 1982. With its straight lines, Claus Luthe – who had also drawn the timeless NSU Ro 80 – created a car that fully met the taste of its time. Initially, the attractive cars with their solid workmanship and wonderfully smooth-running engines were only available as 2- and 4-door sedans. In 1985 BMW brought out the convertible, and from 1987 the station wagon called “Touring” completed the model range. The 325 iX, available from 1985, brought all-wheel drive to the 3 Series. Diesel and turbodiesel engines were available from 1985 (324 d) and 1987 (324 td). The dream of motorsport enthusiasts was, of course, the M3 with an output of up to 175 kW (238 hp).
35 years after its introduction, the E30 is in the process of becoming a sought-after classic. Well-preserved, original examples are becoming increasingly hard to find. Too many suffered in the hands of a financially inflexible clientele of third and fourth owners attracted by the racing qualities of the E30 3-series BMW.