Well-maintained Ferrari 328 GTS with removable targa roof – one of the last series
– 271 hp from 3.2 liters displacement
– Manual transmission
– 3 owners only
– Read mileage of 66,950 Km only
– Classic Ferrari red “Rosso Corsa”
– Targa roof, power windows + side mirrors, tinted windows, air conditioning, leather steering wheel, sports seats, radio, ABS, central locking, aluminum rims (16″), automatically dimming interior mirror, spare wheel, summer tires, spoiler
– Last inspection incl. change of timing belt 09/2021
– All invoices, maintenance booklet + owner’s manual available
– German registration, admission as historic vehicle + valid technical approval (MoT) until 09/2023
This Ferrari offers not only an exceptional driving experience but a potentially great increase in value
At the Frankfurt Motor Show of 1985, Ferrari presented the successor to the 308 after a full ten years in production. It was more of an evolution than a revolution, as the body was only mildly modified and the engine was based on the earlier model, but its displacement had grown to 3.2 litres and the power output now reached 201 kW (270 hp). Available body styles continued to comprise the Berlinetta (GTB) and Targa (GTS).
Among Ferrari enthusiasts, the 328 has the reputation of being a reliable car, and maintenance is facilitated by the fact that for many small repairs, the engine does not need to be taken out of the vehicle, as is often the case with sportscars from the Ferrari stable.
Possibly owing to the fact that it was more of a facelift than an entirely new car, the 328 was only produced for 5 years, it was replaced in 1989 by the all-new 348. By that time, 6,068 units had been built. The 328 is the last Ferrari with a transverse V8, the 348 featured a longitudinally mounted engine.