Top maintained 911 SC Targa
– 3.0 L 6-cylinder boxer engine with 180 hp and a 5-speed manual transmission
– US first registration and there 35 years in the possession of a German doctor
– Carfax entries without damage
– Imported in 2018 and converted to EU standard, speedometer conversion to KM from VDO-Ffm.
– Well maintained black leather interior, original Fuchs rims.
– Air conditioning, radio Blaupunkt Bamberg QTS
– Various service works incl. ice blasting of the underbody and cavity sealing have been
carried out in Germany.
– Brakes and suspension parts renewed. Invoices for a total of 8.500 € available
– The paint thickness measured in 11 places all around the outside of the body is
between 78 – 116 my
– German registration papers and admission as historic vehicle
A legend goes into the next generation – and loses no bit of temperament and class!
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the assembly line in 1989.
For the 1981 model year, Porsche had introduced a 7-year warranty against rust, they were the first manufacturer in the world to do so. The entire chassis was made of double-sided galvanized steel. From these corrosion protection measures, the Porsche 911 benefits until today. As of 1986, the warranty was extended to 10 years. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
This car is almost a must in any good garage!