Rosso Corsa is the ultimate iconic Ferrari red
– 301hp from a naturally aspirated 3,405 cc 90° V8
– 5-speed manual transmission with locking differential
– Read mileage of only 8,730 KM
– Radio Blaupunkt Melbourne
– Electric windows, tinted glass
– Original complete leather tool case
– Maintenance + new timing belt with original parts performed by Ferrari Eberlein
– Invoices from 2018-2022 for approx. € 25,000 available
– German registration + admission as historic vehicle
The Ferrari for the Family
It turned out longer and wider than its predecessor and offered sufficient space even for rear-seat passengers – while being a true mid-engine sports car. This combination is highly unusual, if not unique for a production car, even more so for one available as a convertible.
Pininfarina drew the elongate lines of the Mondial 8, which was first presented at the Geneva show in 1980. The low-pollutant V8 with 214 hp was not considered powerful enough by all friends of the house, which led Ferrari to come up with the Quattrovalvole, some two years or 703 vehicles later, boasting 240 hp for the desired extra bit of oomph. Of this, a total of 1,773 units were built, among them 629 convertibles.
The year 1985 brought a major facelift, since then the Mondial was offered as a 3.2 delivering 270 hp. In this form, a total of 987 coupes and 810 convertibles were produced until 1988.