Audi 200 Turbo in an exceptionally good condition
– 182hp from the legendary Audi 5-cylinder turbo engine
– 3 owners only
– Up to 2014 with the first owner in France, then until 2021 with a German collector
– Comprehensible history with complete owner’s manual
– Automatic transmission
– Power windows, air condition, trip computer, memory seats
– Audi Gamma Radio
– Well-kept interior in brown chequered fabric with leather
– New timing belt incl. water pump 5000 km ago
– Headliner has been renewed
– Repair invoices over €8,000 from 2022 available
– Classic Data expertise 2022 (grade 2)
– German registration, admission as historic vehicle + valid technical control (MoT) until 09/2024
Production of the first Audi 200 generation was discontinued in August 1982.
Then, in June 1983, the next generation Audi 200 (C3, Type 44) debuted as the brand’s flagship in the automotive luxury class. The Audi 200 was celebrated as the fastest four-door car. The 134 kW (182 hp) from the turbocharged 2.1-liter five-cylinder gasoline engine was all the sedan needed to reach speeds of almost 230 km/h. The turbocharged 2.1-liter five-cylinder gasoline engine was also used as a power source. Added to this was the streamlined body with a cW value of 0.32 and the extremely low kerb weight of 1,290 kg. Like its predecessor, it was actually just an Audi 100 in a tuxedo. The Audi 200 Turbo was not yet able to gain a place in the vehicle fleet of the Chancellery. But the sedan made the transition from civil servant status to business image in the years that followed. It also made various appearances as a movie star. For example, as the official car of the chief physician Professor Brinkmann in the TV series “Die Schwarzwaldklinik”.
The Audi V8 with eight-cylinder engine then replaced the Audi 200 as the top model in 1988.