Price coming soonCar-ID: XT0646
T2 B from German production
– 50HP out of a 1.6L VW Boxer
– manual gearbox
– Read mileage of only 37.500KM
– Produced in Germany and then sold to Poland
– The bus was used in the Polish TV series “Marta i Michal”.
– For their autogram cards, pictures of the actors were taken in this van
– Two-tone paint in turquoise-white
– Beige blue leather interior with electrically adjustable front seats
– White wall tires and chrome wheel covers
– Polish registration documents
– This T2 needs some attention (weldling work among other )
The classic Volkswagen Bus, or Kombi – more precisely the type 2. Germany’s biggest export right after the VW Beetle.
There were two and a half generations of the Kombi. The T2a variant was built from 1967 until 1971, the hybrid model T2a/b until 1972 and the T2b until 1979.
Westfalia had already made itself a name since 1951 with camping equipment for the T1 (the “camping box”). Since Volkswagen listed these variants in their T2 portfolio, Westfalia furnishings were very popular and widespread.
The model range varied over the years. From year 1969 on, the equipment got named after cities in addition to the number designations. From 1972 to 1973, versions for the US market got their names from cities in the United States.
Just a few minutes behind the wheel of a T2 Kombi and you feel again like 30 years ago. Portugal, Ireland, Italy, a rainy birthday with sparklers in the Tuscan hills – how long ago was that?