A small space miracle with 800 litres load volume
– 0.5 L 2-cylinder 4-stroke engine with 13 kW (18 hp) and 4-speed manual gearbox
– First registration in Italy, number of owners in Italy unknown
– Exported in 2018, registered in Germany in April 2019 with 1 vehicle owner
– Model-typical sliding windows in the rear, map pockets in the door lining
– Rubber floor mats
– German registration documents + admission as historic vehicle
Good overall condition, with only minor signs of use in the interior
On 16 September 1957, the first car produced by Autobianchi is presented at the Museum of Science and Technology in Milan. In addition to the Fiat 500 Giardiniera, the Bianchina Panoramica was also produced in the Autobianchi factories. This model was the luxurious version of the small family car.
Technically identical, it differed from the 500 in its bodywork and in the space-saving arrangement of the air-cooled two-cylinder four-stroke engine under the load floor behind the seat. The Panorama, as the true four-seater was called in Germany, could be converted into a station wagon in two easy steps (by folding down the backrest). The storage space can be loaded effortlessly through the upward-folding rear door.
The Bianchina Panoramica was intended for a wider audience in Italy in the 1960s and was to become Autobianchi’s truly successful small car. Today, the Bianchina Panoramica can confidently be described as the estate car of the 1960s. When it was launched, the company’s official slogan was “beautiful, comfortable and agile” or “the family car for four comfortable seats and plenty of luggage space”.