Fiat Barchetta, the perfect entry into the world of Italian sports cars
– Limited Edition from 1998
– 1.8 L 4-cylinder 16V gasoline engine with 96 kW (131 hp) and 5-speed manual transmission
– First delivery in Italy
– 4 owners, with the actual owner since 2002
– Hardtop with heatable rear window in car color
– Alupedal-Kit §19.3 StVZO, light alloy wheels 7Jx16 EH2+ with ABE
– Vector sports silencer with EC type approval
– Design bar with UBE, transparent wind deflector with lettering
– Wiechers strut brace with UBE
– Car radio Blaupunkt Woodstock, CD, MP3
– German registration
Good general condition with slight traces of use
Fiat can look back on a long tradition of building small, affordable and open sports cars. Models such as the 1200/1500 Cabriolet, 124 Spider, 850 Sport Spider or even the 508 Balilla Sport are still among the Turin-based company’s most popular creations.
The curved silhouette as well as the beading on the side convey the kinship with legendary Italian sports cars of the 1960s. The “little boat” was produced starting in 1995 in response to the success of the Mazda MX-5.
After 10 years and 57521 vehicles, production was discontinued. Greek designer Andreas Zapatinas was responsible for the exterior design.
The Fiat Barchetta was voted Convertible of the Driver in 1995.
The roadster is powered by a 1.8 liter four-cylinder front engine with 131PS. The maximum torque is 164 Nm at 4300/min.