Dodge Ram 250 Camper Van – The American way of life made real
The remodeling as camper is registered in the vehicle documents
– 6.0 L (360 cu in) – V8 LA engine (pushrod OHV small block 90°V) with 146 kW (199 hp)
– 4-speed automatic transmission with selector lever on the steering column
– First registration on 26.07.1989
– Since 30.09.2014 registered to the current vehicle owner
– Airbrush design paint with the typical American symbols of freedom and culture
– Practical design of the interior: kitchenette in the rear area, recreation room in the middle
area with double benches separated by a folding table
– The paintwork, as well as the chrome bumpers + exterior mirrors are in a good condition
– German registration with seasonal license plates (05-10)
– Original owners manual and other equipment documents available
Externally overall in a good condition, the interior needs a makeover
The Dodge Ram (Aries) is a model of the full-size vans series, which were produced by Chrysler Corporation in the model years 1971 to 2003.
It was available as a panel van for freight transport, a minivan for passenger transport and also special equipment such as ambulance or camper.
The Gen2 version of this series was delivered from 1979. Extensive changes to the body, with the redesigned front end, corresponded in part to the D-series of Ram pickups. Adopted was much of the chassis base of the 1st generation models.
Powertrain equipment ranged from 3.9L to 5.9L gasoline engines in a V-cylinder arrangement, which formed a unit primarily with automatic transmissions.
After a total build time of 19 years, the 3rd generation of the popular Dodge van/transporter went into production.