MG F is an English two-seater, mid-engined roadster with a lot of driving fun
– 120 hp from a 1.8-liter in-line four-cylinder engine with multi-point injection (MPI)
– 5-speed manual gearbox
– First delivery to Switzerland
– Imported to Germany
– Speedometer reading 79.000 km
– Traditional paint in “British Racing Green” and black interior
– Seats with special upholstery fabric and green piping
– Fabric soft top and hardtop in black
– Original MG alloy wheels
– Modern Blaupunkt car radio
Engine, mechanics and interior in appropriate condition
MG produced sports cars until the end of the 1980s. In the following years from 1982 to 1991, only sporty compact cars and saloons from Rover were marketed by MG.
The MG F, typically a car that was somewhat overshadowed in its day by competitors such as the Mazda MX-5, Fiat barchetta and Toyota MR2. Wrongly so, because this compact two-seater is built according to the incredibly fun mid-engine concept and offers plenty of driving pleasure. Its appearance in 1995 was somewhat influenced by the legendary MG B.
The F was introduced in 1995. It was a completely new model with a 1.8-liter four-cylinder mid-engine behind the front seats, delivering 118 hp for sporty performance. The years flew by and the F brochure regularly contained special models.