– 1986 Porsche Carrera Turbo Look convertible in amazing colour combination
– meteor grey metallic exterior with grey-green leather interior
– 3.2 litre engine of the 930/21 type in combination with the 915/73 transmission
– unwarranted 112,000 mls on the odometer
– ordered ex-works with the M491 code (wide body) and without spoilers (470)
– rare combination, even rarer in this largely untinkered original condition
– traces of use on the drivers’s seat
– convertible top has been renewed
– Fuchs alloys in good condition
– clean Carfax report
– Classic Data appraisal over € 120,000 (condition 2)
– has reached the age required for registration as a historic vehicle
– great opportunity to own a unique Turbo Look convertible
A legend goes into the next generation – and loses no bit of temperament and class!
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the assembly line in 1989.
For the 1981 model year, Porsche had introduced a 7-year warranty against rust, they were the first manufacturer in the world to do so. The entire chassis was made of double-sided galvanized steel. From these corrosion protection measures, the Porsche 911 benefits until today. As of 1986, the warranty was extended to 10 years. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
This car is almost a must in any good garage!