A classic Mercedes as a perfect daily driver
– 109 hp with a 2.3-litres inline four-cylinder petrol engine
– Automatic transmission
– Paint in classic-white (Code 737) with green fabrics interior
– Green tinted windows with thermal insulation glass
– Power steering, wooden finish in burl walnut
– Heatable rear window
– Radio Blaupunkt Frankfurt CR Stereo
– Appraisal 2018 (grade 2)
– Service book and original sales invoice available
– German registration + historic vehicle admission, valid technical control (MoT) until 05/2023
Technically and optically very neat 230 C
Hardly any other Mercedes has ever been as successful as the 123 series. Delivery times of up to three years meant that annual cars were resold at a premium. And that only happened once: in 1980, the W123 even pushed the VW Golf out of its traditional first place in the registration statistics!
The coupe derived from the sedan was presented in 1977. The wheelbase, which has been shortened by 85 mm, gives it a squat, sportier look. In contrast to the sedan, all coupés had broadband halogen headlights as standard. Due to the much lower number of units – 24 sedans rolled off the production line for each coupé – the C123s became popular classics early on, with the excellent workmanship ensuring that the vehicles remain absolutely suitable for everyday use. In Germany four- and six-cylinder petrol engines were offered, in the USA also diesel engines.