A classic Mercedes as a perfect daily driver
– Technically and optically very neat Mercedes 230 C from the W123-serie
– 109 hp with a 2.3-litres inline four-cylinder petrol engine
– Exterior paintwork in classic-white (Code 737) with green fabrics interior
– Thermal insulation green glass all around
– Power steering, wood finish with burr walnut
– Heatable rear window
– Radio Blaupunkt Frankfurt CR Stereo
– Appraisal 2018 (grade 2)
– Service book and original purchase invoice available
– German registration and Oldtimer admission
Hardly any other Mercedes has ever been as successful as the 123 series. Delivery times of up to three years meant that annual cars were resold at a premium. And that only happened once: in 1980, the W123 even pushed the VW Golf out of its traditional first place in the registration statistics!
The coupe derived from the sedan was presented in 1977. The wheelbase, which has been shortened by 85 mm, gives it a squat, sportier look. In contrast to the sedan, all coupés had broadband halogen headlights as standard. Due to the much lower number of units – 24 sedans rolled off the production line for each coupé – the C123s became popular classics early on, with the excellent workmanship ensuring that the vehicles remain absolutely suitable for everyday use. In Germany four- and six-cylinder petrol engines were offered, in the USA also diesel engines.