Price coming soonCar-ID: XT0344
– 1984 Porsche Carrera Targa 3.2
– only two owners from new, delivered and always registered in Germany
– 3.1 litre six-cylinder engine with 170 kW (231 hp)
– unwarranted mileage of 166,500 km
– exterior paintwork in white and black partial leather interior
– transmission overhauled in 2008, clutch renewed
– leather steering wheel and power windows
– tinted windows, fog lights, Blaupunkt Bamberg SQR 82 cassette radio
– bicolour Fuchs wheels (black / silver)
– German registration documents, valid technical approval until 07/2020 and historic plates
A legend goes into the next generation – and loses no bit of temperament and class!
The second generation of the Porsche 911 (G model) came on the market in 1973 as a successor to the Porsche 911 (original model). It was a 2+2-seater sports car and available as coupé, convertible (as of 1983), Targa and Speedster.
The 911 was equipped with the following engines: 2.7 to 3.0 litre petrol engine (150-188 hp) and, for the Carrera version, 2.7 to 3.2 litre petrol engine (200-231 hp). The last Porsche 911 G-model rolled off the assembly line in 1989.
For the 1981 model year, Porsche had introduced a 7-year warranty against rust, they were the first manufacturer in the world to do so. The entire chassis was made of double-sided galvanized steel. From these corrosion protection measures, the Porsche 911 benefits until today. As of 1986, the warranty was extended to 10 years. Another 1986 upgrade are the reinforced stabilizers.
This car is almost a must in any good garage!