Original and untinkered Jeep – one of the very few “survivors”
– German registration
– All wheel drive
– 5-speed manual transmission
– Foldable rear seat
– Roof rails and Trailer coupling with 100 kg vertical load
– Registered cold run control (Euro 2)
– high-quality black-gray sun protector films on the rear windows
– New tyres
– 2020 Inspection carried out, V-belt renewed, the headliner completely dismantled, cleaned and newly covered
– The underbody was waxed and preserved according to the previous owner
Under the model name XJ, the Jeep Cherokee was launched in 1984 as the new model in the Jeep range, the brand then belonging to AMC. As the inventor of the urban sports utility vehicle, the compact Cherokee became the trend-setting bestseller in this market segment.
The body dimensions perfectly matched the European market and benefited from the boom in “off-road” vehicles in the 1990s.
The 105 hp in-line four cylinder engine developed by AMC was later upgraded to 122 hp with injection and marketed under the “Jamboree” edition.
The four-wheel drive is designed to be simple and effective. The front wheels can be engaged by means of a selector lever if required.
The concept of the angular and compact jeep stands for practicality and durability.
This design classic found its successor in the early 1990s with the Grand Cherokee, a larger model with a V8 engine.