A real eye-catcher from Bavaria, the BMW e46 Convertible
– Flawless BMW E46 320CI with 28.000 km only!
– First hand vehicle and driven seasonably only
– 2.2 litres in-line six-cylinder with double vanos and 170 hp
– Air conditioning, parking aid, alloy rims, GPS, radio, CD, heated seats
– Hardtop + original wind deflector with storage bag available
– Topaz blue metallic paint and Montana light beige leather interior
– Complete service booklet + original sales invoice available
– German registration
An absolute collector’s item with huge potential to increase in value
The 4th iteration of BMW’s volume-selling 3 series, internally named E 46, was presented in 1998. As was customary, the sedan came first, followed by other body styles with a short delay. Coupe, convertible and station wagon all came in 1999, whereas the Compact (hatchback) was only introduced in 2001. The E 46 of course offered upgraded versions of the popular 4- and 6-cylinder petrol engines. It was also the first BMW to feature a direct-injection Diesel engine. Entry-level performance was 77 kW (105 hp), while the top of the range was marked by the M3, which boasted 252 kW (343 hp) from 3.3 litres of capacity. Passenger safety was improved by a more rigid body shell as well as the introduction of 6 airbags, traction control and – as of 2001 – vehicle dynamics control as standard. In Motorsports, the E 46 was also successful, winning several Championships between 2003 and 2008. The E 46 became the best-selling 3 series so far, with 3,266,885 units sold, which equates to a 19 % increase in volume over the E 36 predecessor.