A lot more than a great appearance only: Porsche Boxster S in fantastic condition
– last year of production of the 986 series
– Six-cylindre 3.2-litre engine with 260 hp
– 3 vehicle owners (leasing, family)
– Vehicle driven only in summertime, during winter well kept in a garage
– Paint in atlasgrey-metallic (Code LM7X), interior and steering wheel in light grey
– Six-speed manual transmission
– Power leather sport seats with heating + embossed Porsche crest in the headrest
– Climate control + active air filter
– Original Porsche CD radio CDR23, Harmann sound system, CD storage with speakers in the
– Headlight washer
– New Pirelli P-Zero tires
– Original Porsche wind deflector
– Accident-free and non-smoking vehicle according to previous owner
– Clean servicebook + Owner’s manual available
– Regular maintenance checks: 2021 last extensive service by Porsche workshop
– German registration + valid technical control (MoT) until 05/2023
In order to get the Porsche Group out of the sales and earnings crisis, the decision was made to develop a mid-engine sports car in line with the roadster boom at the time.
A prototype of the Porsche Boxster was presented at the Detroit Motor Show in 1993. The market launch of the roadster with a boxer engine was in Germany in 1996 with the type designation 986. After around 9 years of production, the successor, the Boxster (type 987), was introduced. In addition to the changes in the interior, center console, door panels and steering wheel, the design of the headlights was changed, similar to the model series of the Porsche 911. At the same time, the performance was increased to 176 KW (240 PS) when it was launched.
The third generation of the Porsche Boxster was only released as Type 981 in spring 2012.