Elegantly styled, smooth driving prestige Mercedes 300 CE (C124) coupé with low mileage
– First delivery in Germany 1989
– Re-imported from Spain
– Six-cylindre 3.0-litre engine with 180 hp + manual gearbox
– Paint in pearl grey metallic (code 1220) + black fabric interior (code 071)
– Power sunroof with lifting device
– Power windows
– Radio / CD / MP3
– Headlight cleaning system
– Leather steering wheel and leather gear lever
– Original 15″ alloy wheels
– 2021 NEW: Exhaust system, spark plugs, ignition cables + coils, brake discs + lining, oil + filter, repainting of right + left hand fenders
– Corresponding to its age the vehicle shows some traces of use
– German registration, valid technical control (MOT) until 01/2023 + Oldtimer admission
Mercedes-Benz added a coupé to the 124 model series in 1987. The independence of the coupé, although the close technical and stylistic relationship to the saloon is recognisable, was retained. The floor assembly was taken over from the saloon, but the wheelbase and overall length were shorter. Other similarities are only the front end up to the A-pillar, the dashboard and the rear lights. Despite the B-pillar being overlooked, the Mercedes-Benz safety standard has been achieved by a reinforced A-pillar. The frameless side windows can be lowered completely. Due to the lack of mounting points for the front seat belts, the designer adopted the belt bringers of the C 126. The newly developed, high-revving two-valve six-cylinder, engine code M 103, moves the timeless coupé silkily and calmly. It underlines the virtues of a 3-litre six-cylinder engine with its smooth running and elasticity.
The Coupé was available in a total of five variants, plus an AMG variant.
This elegant Mercedes-Benz Coupé is a real eye-catcher due to its proportions and stylistic practicality.