For many the most beautiful Porsche ever built
– 272 hp 3.6 liter six cylinder boxer engine, 272 hp, 6 speed manual transmission, AWD
– Imported from Italy, 4 owners
– Black paint (code L741),
– Black leather interior + black headliner in very good condition
– Blaupunkt Modena RD 148 Radio/CD, sound package incl. amplifier, automatic climate control,
Colorglazing, headlight cleaning system, electric seat adjustment, electric exterior mirrors,
alarm system, rear window heatable, sports suspension, black alloy wheels “Cup-Design”.
– Dekra value appraisal 2019 (grade 2, € 72,500)
– Various repair / revision invoices available
– Owner manuals + clean service booklet 1995-2021
– German registration
– Authentic, unrestored Porsche 993 Carrera 4 in a overall great condition
In late 1993, Porsche presented the successor to the 964, internally called the 993, as the fourth generation of the 911. It was the last air-cooled model and thus marked the end of an era – consequently, the 993 became one of the most popular 911s.
From the outside, the 993 is recognisable by its smoother bumpers, larger rear spoiler and wider wheel arches. Of course, it also brought a multitude of technical improvements compared to the predecessor model: The 6-speed gearbox became standard. From 1995, the Tiptronic was improved and featured steering wheel gearshift paddles. ABS was improved as well as various other components. In 1996, a completely new Targa appeared as an addition to the range, which had a retractable glass roof instead of the removable roof segment of earlier models.
Naturally, engine power continued to increase in the new 911: early 993 Carreras with their M64/05 engine produced 200 kW (272 hp), later ones with the M64/21 engine then 210 kW (285 hp). The Carrera RS version of this period goes one better and gets no less than 221 kW (300 hp) from its air-cooled, non-turbocharged 3.8-litre 6-cylinder engine.