– 2005 Bentley Contintental GT
– 6.0 litre W12 engine with 412 kW (560 hp), 6-speed automatic gearbox, all-wheel drive
– classic colour combination of black exterior with beige full-leather interior
– vehicle delivered in Germany, used to run in southern France
– reportedly accident-free car
– exhaustive features list, most of which was standard in this superbly equipped model
– air suspension, satnav, sound system, muli function steering wheel
– various service records available, last serviced at 141,500 km
– 19″ Bentley alloys
– French registration documents, valid technical approval until 02/2021
Only the best of all worlds
A twelve-cylinder by VW, four-wheel drive technology by Audi, hand-crafted into a luxury class sports coupé at the traditional main factory in Crewe – this is the Continental GT, the first model of the Bentley brand which was created under the auspices of the Volkswagen Group. At times, the demand was so high that the production ran at full capacity, and the well-heeled buyers had no choice but to wait.
When the wait was over, they were able to enjoy a very agile and, notwithstanding the hefty weight of over 2.3 tonnes, sporty luxury coupé which left nothing to be desired, owing to the rich standard equipment and 412 kW (560 hp) of power for the open road.
From the Series II, after a careful facelift in 2011, the Continental GT was available with a V8 engine option. Another restyling was due in 2018, and of course engine power was upped once more: The current engine produces 467 kW (635 hp) and boasts no less than 900 Nm of torque.